Life is amusing.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Similarities create friendship's while differences hold them together.


Life. It's a beautiful thing.


I love:

God

Friends

flowers

shopping

sunshine

Harper

my Family

Blue skies

green, green grass

Miracles

Bellevue Baptist Church

Chacos

Art

clothes

pictures

.. get my drift?


Honestly, I just need to clear my mind and list everything that I love and have to be thankful for.


God is our best friend, always and even after a bad day he's still there to love us up. Praise him!

Funny thing is. I often forget, neglect, and have nothing to do with him during the day. I'm really trying to work on this because it makes me sick.


School is almost over and I couldn't be more ready. This semester has been draining. It'll be so worth it in another year and a half though. :)


Hope your weeks have been lovely! Have a great weekend.


Not sure what is in store for me.


This little ball of fur can make me feel better!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan