It's Time!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Here I sit in the Memphis hotel right outside the AIRPORT! Can you believe it? I will be in Montana in 16 hours! haha.. I am very excited, nervous, scared, and in shock! This has been such a process but I am soo glad that it is fixing to begin..


Please pray for

* My mama, daddy, and Brother.


* My flights and safety.


* My mom ( grandmother)


* My testimony and Witness in Montana


* All God has in store. I am fully expecting great things to happen because of him!


I hope that you all have a great summer and please pray hard for all of us. We will (I'm sure) get homesick, have colds, get down, and wonder what we need to do. God know these thoughts even before we have them. God Please hold our hands!


Love ya'll. Enjoy the SWEET TEA! That's something that I will miss terribly! :)


Peace!



How BEAUTIFUL are the feet of those that bring good news!----Isaiah 52:7 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan