dirt cheap.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

You know? The store.

In case you have a b s o l u t e l y  no idea what I am talking about, it's a store in our town that gets leftovers, and damaged/markdown items from stores like Target, Walmart, etc. and sells it for a fraction of the price.

aka. My heaven! 

I get out of class at ten these days and I usually pick a store to go walk around in and "window shop" so yesterday, Dirt cheap was that choice. I walked in and saw all of this Target goodness on the back wall and went crazy. Shortly to find out that it couldn't be touched until the SALE today.

So, they opened at 9:00 and people were waiting outside to purchase these goods. You better bet I had a game plan to be there after class this morning and get a rug that I've been eyeing for a while on Target.com. I even got to see some blog friends at the sale. We know a good thing when we see it, right Nicole.


These are the three that I was choosing from, and I ended up getting the maroonish/colored one of the left for Mi Madre. As much as I loved the lime and blue rug, I chose this one for my balcony:

of course a "vine" had to happen.

I think $10 for this runner was VERY good. :) I'm a happy thrifter.
Check out a Dirt Cheap store if you have one around you.


*I was not compensated for this post. These are just my honest opinions.

3 comments:

  1. Love the new rug! Great pattern and so 'fresh' looking!

    The June giveaway for a pair of PowerSox begins tomorrow! Our Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!!!! I got the blue rug for my classroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh my gosh!! ALL of those rugs are gorgeous!!

    Have you been to Bargain Hunt? I went for the first time this weekend and got some Michael Kors boots for $25!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan