summer bucket list.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013



It's these days right here, right now that I'm very thankful that I'm a Teacher.
Don't get me wrong, I love my babies while we are in school but the rest and relaxation of two months off is WONDERFUL.

I have big plans for the summer and I thought you would enjoy it if I shared them.

1.) A trip to the Zoo.

2.) Reading as many of the books I've accumulated as possible. 

3.) De-clutter my apartment. 

4.) Plan some lessons and decoration ideas for my new classroom.
5.) Visit "Elvis" @ Graceland.

6.) Spend a night in Downtown Memphis, exploring! 

7.) Thrift shop/Yard sale when possible.

8.) Cook more/try new recipes.

9.) Have at least 3 pool days a week.

10.) Re-vamp my blog. 
(any ideas are welcomed) Email me! 

I'm sure I'll be adding things to this list all summer. 


6 comments:

  1. Right about now I really miss being a teacher!! I used to teach in Shelby County! You are going to have such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer plans sound wonderful to me! I am dying to go to Memphis. You better do an awesome blogpost when you cross that one off the list! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should add "Revamp Claire's blog"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks like a great summer ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I would love 3 pool days a week! Soak up some sun for me please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I get back, can I join you on your summer bucket list?? I have a pool in my backyard, and I LOVE Memphis/Elvis/friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan