purity.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013



So, I don't know about y'all but purity is something that is near and dear to me. Growing up  I was taught to honor sexual purity and basic purity in everyday life. My parents never pushed the subject but let me know where the lines were drawn. For that, I will always be thankful because I knew what was right in God's eyes and wrong in the world's eyes.

I am a firm believe, though, that if you have gone to far with sexual sins and other sins that overtake this world, my GOD is waiting for you to come home. He wants to hear about them, cure the hurt and for you to return with a clean heart. I know this for sure.

I am very proud to be pure because I know that on my wedding night that is something that I can share with my one true love. But, some people don't think that is important and I say act on what your convictions tell you. 

Going through TRUE LOVE WAITS in high school was an awesome experience for me. I'll never forget at the end of the program that we went through my dad put my TLW ring on my left ring finger. That was such a special moment in my life, pledging to my entire church, family and friends that was the decision I was making. I plan to incorporate that into my wedding vows somehow. :)

Share your thoughts! I would love to know your opinions and discussion on this topic. 

Ways to pursue PURITY:
1.) Avoid the LOOK
2.) Avoid the Flattery.
3.) Avoid impure thoughts.
4.) Avoid the rendezvous.
5.) Avoid the house.
6.) Avoid the touch.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great post! Purity is something that is near to my heart and it's great to find other bloggers who feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be one decision you will never regret! Cullen and I both were raised in the true love waits programs and our wedding and marriage is strong because of this. Best decision we made. God has someone just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark and I both saved ourselves for marriage....and it is an amazing testimony! It is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we the same person? I feel like I could write this exact same story.

    Thank you for sharing this and I'm glad I finally found your blog. :)

    Thanks for your consistent comments on mine.

    Sincerely,
    Cassie

    www.cassandralynn23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan