It's a busy, busy time.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hey y'all! I hate that I can't update this space of mine more often. Just be patient and understanding! :)

This weekend has been SO much fun and utterly exhausting at the same time. I feel like I have driven 200 miles in two days and it's so tiring. I definitely wouldn't trade these days for anything though. This conversation has come up many times in the past few weeks about how my singleness and availability is wonderful right now. 


Starting on Thursday, I had to drive home for an appointment and it worked out great because my "sister" Tiny Ann made her debut at the Womanless beauty review. My brother had mentioned that he was doing this for a great cause, Relay for Life, and asked would I help him get ready. Now.. I have always wanted a sister but this isn't quite what I was thinking. :)

He was on duty so I thought that his driver did a very nice thing by opening his door to go back to the station. HAHA!


Then came Friday-- My kiddos were crazy at school but God love them, they knew it was the weekend! Caitlyn and I met for dinner at Old Venice and enjoyed walking around the square. I can't wait for plenty of Oxford nights this summer!


I just LOVE those cute Double Decker cups I picked up at The Lily Pad on the square! They have the cutest stuff available and it makes me excited for DD. While we are on the subject of Ole Miss and Oxford, that book needs to make it's way to my collection PRONTO! I flipped through it in Square Books Jr. and decided right then and there that I need it. 

Little Harper decided to have a little accident outside yesterday so an early weekend bath suited her just right. She's such a little stinker (no pun intended). Bre Anna and I were first in line for the Oxford Consignment sale yesterday. She found some great deals and I love going each year to see what they have. 

We had a roommate reunion yesterday at Newks. It was great meeting up with everybody and meeting little Levi. Brittany in the top right is preggo with Cora Jo and we can't wait to meet her sweet self too.
Meagan and I ended our day together with Baskin Robbins... Its the best way to end a celebration! :)

I am SO blessed and tell myself this often. Please pray that these next few months of Grad school will go by quickly. I'm tired of always having things to do and no time to do them.

SUMMER.. please hurry! :)


5 comments:

  1. Such a fun weekend!! I'm glad Tiny Ann won't be making many more appearances!! I'm ready for Double Decker!!! Have a good week!! 4 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to have an Oxford summer dinner date with you soooooon! Praying for you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that photo of your bro is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan