// Weekend Shenanigans.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Sami's Shenanigans

This weekend was the perfect blend of fun, family and relaxation.

I could not ask for more.


//one. Sweet Cassie and I got to meet on a blate (blog date).  It's always so funny to me that we just completely trust the other person and I've not been fooled yet. She was just as sweet in person as she is on the World wide web. I can't wait for her to come to Oxford for a football game!

//two.  The Patton cousins get together. Sam and Theresa got married about a month ago and my aunt and uncle had a celebration party for them. It was a fun time to catch up with them because they live in California and we typically only see them at Christmas!
So happy that they are happy.


**//credit: taken from Theresa's facebook. 

//three. Such a neat idea from the Groom's father, my uncle. He hung these moon lights up and they were multi-colored and beautiful in the sunlight and then at night, look how fun!?
We all were outside taking pictures and enjoying them.

//four. Love these moments with my babies at church. Yes, she's on the toilet but isn't she precious??

7 comments:

  1. So fun that you got to meet Cassie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing at the toilet picture!!! I see this resurfacing her senior year!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vblates are so much fun! Looks like you had a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, love the shoutout. Thank you for being so easy to talk to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! Your little girl is SO PRECIOUS!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great -- so fun you had a "blate." I wish I could do one more often!!!would love to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for taking the time to check out my blog! I love all your pics. Too cute!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan