I'll serve you while I'm waiting...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello from Montana.

We are busy doing nothing right now and enjoying being able to relax. I am learning so much this summer that it is crazy. God sure does have "Crazy Love" for us. He is amazing and I pray that I continue to learn SOOO much more about him and his love. I also hope that I am a blessing to these precious people that just need to be loved on by him.

Hope all is well. We are hopefully going and doing something "FUN" today so I think that will be a joy. :) Yay!

Well, we went to see "My Sister's Keeper" today and it was amazing. I cried through the WHOLE thing though. It definetely was a tear jerker but it was such an inspirational movie. I realized that God has blessed me with perfect health and that I should be doing all I can to help people with Cancer. I guess it hit home because my grandmother and granddaddy both had cancer and it was so hard on them. Thank you Lord for my health. :)

We are tired. We had VBS tonight and we went and talked to a lady downtown today. We had fun meeting some new people in the community and I pray that somehow we witnessed to her. Maybe a seed was planted.

Miss and Love you!
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan