And The adventure continues...

Sunday, July 19, 2009



Montana is getting more amazing and adventurous every week. This past week I was in Butte, Montana and I had a blast. I do believe it was my favorite week so far! :)


Look at what I got to live with for a week! :) They became my FAMILY!




This is Ethan, Owen, Priscilla, and Jonas!



We attempted to go rock climbing and all of that outdoorsy stuff, and had a blast trying. We were treated like family this week and they let us experience our southern chicken and all that goodness! We got to eat at the 1st Sonic opened in Montana tonight and it was heavenly. YES, I had Sweet tea! :)



We had an amazing week. Man! I got to babysit those precious kids and spend time with Mrs. Alisa, we went shopping without the kids. I think she had tons of fun, I did as well. She is an amazing MOM and she had the most patience of any mom I had ever seen. We also got some mexican food this week and man, Mississippi is blessed with our Mexican food. hint hint...



I hear that the McWhirter family is still having a very hard time so we need to continue to pray for them. I hate that so bad and I know that these next few months will be so hard! :(



I finally got our pictures from White water rafting. Thanks to Ben in England! :)



Here they are...

I have lots more!..


Montana has been simply amazing. I've only got 3 more weeks to make tons more memories. :)

Pray for us this week.. we have youth camp. To God be the Glory! :)

Peace!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH!!! I miss you!!!! :( you have not internet service right now. And it sucks! :(
    LOVE YOU! SEE YOU SOON!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan