A month has already gone by..

Monday, July 6, 2009




Well.. it has hit me that a month has gone by and I just can't believe it. Let me just tell you, I was nervous/excited/scared/ about this summer and worried about what would become of it. God sure does listen to every minute of our worries and he cares about every detail of our life.




He loves us no matter what, and he expects very little in return.


Today in VBS we learned about how Peter followed Jesus and we were talking about missionaries and we talked about how they give up something usually to follow Christ. I started thinking about this and about how I gave up a Summer Job, my family time, possibly a vacation, but yet GOD has blessed me with so much more this summer. He has given me patience when I needed it, new friends to love, and a peace about being away from home. I miss my family, and friends, NO DOUBT. :) But, I am blessed and grateful to be spending my summer in Montana!




God knows exactly what he has accomplished and I am proud to know that I may know what God is up to but he knows even the # of hairs on my head. I love the expression I get when I tell a little child that. :) Warms my heart.




This summer has been full of learning experiences and finding out things about other people. I am happy about working with kids ALL summer because it has shown me that I still want to pursue Elementary Education.




Snapshots of Memories...



Beautiful Sunset in Townsend!

My Attempt at a Heart. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of what you have learned this summer! I can't wait to see the end product! God Bless and Keep you! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan