No Cellphones. Spending time with God! :)

Thursday, July 23, 2009



Well. I've been at camp all week and it was crazy, beautiful there. We were out in the middle of NOWHERE and it was absolutely an experience. I stayed in a cabin with 4 girls and another counselor. We had a great time. We laughed, stayed up late, and just had fun learning about Jesus. God definetely blessed us as summer missionaries because he gave us a week to get away from VBS for a little bit and to meet up with some of our other missionary friends. :)

We got to see amazing scenery and had fun with all the kidderos that came to camp. A few youth groups that we had worked with previously, so that was fun.

I haven't had internet for a week so I am catching up on time lost. haha. My time in Montana is coming to an end and I can say that I am just a little bit sad. I've made some awesome friends and had the time of my life but I am soo soo ready to see my mama, daddy, Adam, my Mom! I also can't wait to have sweet tea, cracker barrel, abners, my grandmother's creamed potatoes, Bellevue Baptist Church, Mi Pueblo, Thaxton Mississippi, and all those Friends that I have missed this summer! :) You know who you are. I also have an apartment to decorate so that is exciting as well.

I love doing missions work and I thank God that he gave me this opportunity to serve HIM this summer. :) I hope he chooses to call me to do his work forever, in whatever way that may be.

Love and miss you all! :)
This is me learning to play the guitar! :)

Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Look at you! playing the guitar! who would have thought....haha.
    miss you! love you! sooooo soooon! cant wait to give you a HUGE hug! :)
    love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too much longer and we'll be back home! Can't wait to see you! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan