Oh you don't know where that is?.. Exactly?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello,

I am in Radersburg, MT and believe me, we are out in the middle of nowhere. To get cell phone service I have to stand in the road. :) The people were are with are precious though, they love us and are taking really good care of us. We pretty much have a 2 story house by ourselves. It's amazing.

God has blessed us with 5 kids in VBS and they are soo sweet. A little hyper, but cute. We are hoping that they get Tons out of the lessons this week. Pray for that.

Also 4 boys from yellowstone were involved in a car accident this past week. One of them is in critical condition. Please pray that God chooses to heal them and that they are ok front top to bottom.

My time in Montana is about up and I am getting a little sad about it. Pray that I have a great rest of my 2 weeks.

love and miss ya'll

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan