You may be the only Bible anyone ever reads.

Thursday, July 2, 2009



Today I realized that not all people have heard about Jesus and his Holy Bible. You would think that I would know this but it hit me hard today. We did a food drive around the community in Helena and we got some pretty neat responses. We would ask for food and then the people would either decline or accept and then we would offer them a Bible. Most people that I came in contact with either had a Bible already or just didn't want one.

Some people were rude, and some were just brutally honest and told us they didn't want one. It broke my heart to see people so unwilling to even take a New Testament and try it out. God will bless that though and I pray that one day the book is read and if they are not saved, that a change as great as God would happen in their lives. I once heard a quote that said, "You may be the only Bible anyone ever reads". As scary as that is I firmly believe that God can do great things through me, and I hope that because we gave our time today for him that he will do just that, BLESS! :)



Pray for the people in Montana. Some people yelled at us to go away, and some people took us in a talked for 20 minutes. One lady was precious and I know that she is a fellow believer and she just wanted somebody to talk to. One man was glad to get a Bible and then proceded to show to me that he had no clue what a Bible was. I told him that it was God's word and he said that he would love to keep it. I felt so great being able to tell him that it was all his and he could have it for FREE! :) I am so glad that God allowed me to do this and show me that I am so blessed to live in the Bible belt with a family that loves hIm!


My cousin Craig is having some interviews for a job this coming week so please be in prayer for him. If something doesn't happen he may have to move away from us and we surely don't want that to happen.

Today we slept late and went to Gates of the Mountains, which is a 2 hour historical Boat ride. A lot of fun and very relaxing. We then went to eat at Hardee's and came back to the house. :) God has blessed us with a relaxing week.



Peace! Hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is so awesome that yall got to pass out Bibles like that. I bet it was really hard to get flat out rejected. But you're right, God is going to bless yall and those people. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan