Welcome to my cottage..

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I decided to show you my house in Oxford, Ms! Hotty Toddy. I love Oxford! :)




This is our living room. Our painting is our favorite thing.

Our kitchen. We put together all of this mostly from furniture people had given us and thrift shopping. It's a hobby of ours!

These are pictures of my room. I pretty much LOVE it!


I decorated my room by myself. It's all eccletic. Notice Harper's blue bed next to mine! haha :)

My walk in closets. This pretty much sold the house for us! :)


Bathroom sink. I like stuff that doesn't match apparently! haha


Bathroom. It now has a big colorful mirror above the toliet.

This hangs on my door going into my room. I love this!
I love my house. It's my own place, and I have a pretty cool roomate too. I love coming home and relaxing. God is good and has blessed me so much to be able to have my own place. Come visit us. I guarantee you'll love oxford too! :)

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a cute house! I love the big artwork in the living room! Did ya'll paint it? Also, I love the 'L' hanging on your front door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Actually, we bought both! We are not THAT artistic! :)

    Thank you for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan