Saved by the Bell.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010


School is back again.
I guess I am ready to get back in the swing of things, and get this semester rolling. Harper and I are glad to be in Oxford. We have gotten a lot done today.

I had fun buying groceries and then came home and cooked a Sausage/Cream Cheese casserole.

Michelle moved into her new house today and I went and checked out where it was. It's really pretty and I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time there.

My Friend, CAITLYN, was informed today that she is going to do a commercial. SHe is beyond excited and I am so excited for her. She's was born for broadway. :)


I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. Back in Oxford, Life is good! :)


1 comment:

  1. bahahah..... i love this picture!
    :) born for Broadway? i think not.
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan