Long Time.

Friday, August 6, 2010

It's been a longg time. Here we go with Confession Sessions.This seems like a lot of fun so I linked up with Pink Lou Lou and gave it a try. :)
1.) I am a Senior in college (Ole Miss, none the less- #5 party school in the nation, and I have NEVER tasted alcohol. No desire. Just a personal decision. I have no problem with people that do , it's just not for me. Everyone has their convictions. Right?
2.) I have an addiction, SHOPPING! It's a problem but at least I'm smart about it and can admit there is a problem! :)
3.) I'm usually late for everything, even though I try not to be.
4.) I am obsessed with planning my wedding, baby's names, and all those fun decisions in life.
5.) I love being a Southern girl and love to decorate and make things look presentable.
6.) I love doing crafts even though sometimes they don't turn out very well.
7.) I love my dog Harper but will admit that she is hard to take care of. :)
My parents tried to tell me to wait...
8.) I can not wait for football season and getting all dressed up and tailgating! :)
Hotty Toddy!
9.) It has recently hit me that college is almost over for me and I am going to live it up this year.
10.) I feel like I am not as strong in my relationship with God and this has got to be worked on.
I want to be as close to him as I was my first 2 years of college. It's not him, it's me!
11.) I am obsessed with feet. I love feet pictures!
12.) Thrift shopping makes me happy, it's a favorite.
This week has been extremely busy.
I've been babysitting two precious girls, Ansley and Addison. They are little princesses and want to be treated as such. :)
I went 2 days to North Pontotoc Elementary and observed 1st grade. I loved it! I can not wait to begin this journey they call teaching. Those babies were precious and were so eager to learn and make friends. We had a great 2 days. God has big plans, I just know it.
My cousin Joe is dying. This breaks my heart. He has stopped taking dialysis and they are predicting that he will not be here long. Even though we know God is in control please pray for his family. This is going to be a very hard time!
Ya'll have a great weekend. Stay cool.
This heat is crazzyyy!
Lauren

3 comments:

  1. No alcohol ever? that is quite the college accomplishment!!! good for you missy!!

    love the blog!!! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooooo hooooooo! 21 and no alchie! haha
    Is it sad that I could complete this thing for you and that I knew everything on the list? just a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen: Thank you soo much. I'm pretty proud. It's just not a big deal to me.

    Caitlyn: Oh of course you knew it all. DUHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan