Random. Things I like. Just because.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Totally random.




Just how I feel today. These are things I love.


Jumping Pictures with friends.


Hope you have an amazing weekend and do exactly what you wish! :)


The way I like to decorate my house. Eclectic.
I kinda found this picture. I love my chacos though. Best shoes! :)





Thrift stores-Pretty much my obsession.
Mississippi Magazine- Especially the Bridal Registry! :) Anything Wedding planning.
Antique Stores. Yes, those too.



Gerber Daisies. My Favorite. :)

The list could go on and on. God has blessed me soo much in my life and I am forever greatful.

The Bible, an awesome church family, Family and friends are some of my most prized possessions and things that I am forever greatful for. Thank you, God!

I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. Phillipians 1:3

3 comments:

  1. Do you have the new magazine?! I got it last week! I was up until 3 the other night reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought it tonight, actually! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan