Happy Birthday, Mom.

Friday, September 17, 2010




Happy Birthday, Mom!




Let me just tell you why I love this lady so much.




  • She loves others more than herself.

  • She has constantly been there for me my entire life.

  • She took the best care of me when I was little and always picked me up from school when I was "sick".

  • She has cared for her sisters while each of them were in Nursing Homes.

  • She is the BEST cook in the entire world.

  • She took care of my grandaddy while he was sick with cancer and was a trooper when he went to be with our Lord.

  • She is stubborn just as I am.

  • I call her "Marjorie"

  • She hates her middle name and I am quick to bring it up.

  • She loves her family dearly.

  • She is exactly what I want to be when I get older.

  • I'm going to stop because this could last for days... :)

Many women are noble, but you surpass them all. Proverbs 31:29

I wuff you, Mom-- Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan