What I'm loving Wednesday!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011


It breaks this little heart of mine to not be able to BLOG as often as I used to. Guess that's all part of the "I'm a 1st year teacher" package, right?  Life is good right now, but VERY busy! Does it ever get easier? I feel like I bring most of my work home with me and I don't want that to always be the case. 
To-do: Work on this. Any suggestions?

I'm loving these things!

{one}
I stayed after school today and finally got a few little things that will make a BIG different out of the way. Now for some more tomorrow. Stay tuned. There will be pictures!

{two}
I'm so excited that I'm 95% sure that Mama, Linda, and I will experience the Annual Germantown Yardsales this year! We've always wanted to go and with me living close it's on the list this year. I'll let you know how it goes! Anybody that knows me, knows it's right up my alley!

{Three}
I'm addicted to PINTEREST! I need therapy! :)




this needs to happen in my room! How adorable!



Daddy, I need one of your shirts. This is a MUST try!

Source: etsy.com via Lauren on Pinterest


this doesn't look to hard to make. I need one! 
Where to get Burlap?

Source: None via Lauren on Pinterest


Exactly why I NEED to marry a Dr.



have a Holly Jolly Christmas! :)

Source: None via Lauren on Pinterest


Will be my next purchase. Perfect for Fall! 

Happy Wednesday! I'm so ready for the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan