What a week.

Thursday, January 28, 2010


Wow! I'm super tired and it is 7:10.

These 4 classes on TTR thing, not so much. I hate it. I'm working everyday and going to school and it sucks. I know that it is preparing me for a great future though. For that, I am grateful.


I am praying for Bro. Rusty Miller who went missing Tuesday afternoon. Please pray for his family and a safe return home. Also, Erika, Richard, Andi, and many others that need our God's help. He knows what he is doing. :)


I'm so excited about the possibility of snow this weekend in MISSISSIPPI! :) We never get it so we'll see what happens.


This is what I am enjoying at the moment. You just can't beat it. :)






5 comments:

  1. McCalisters is so yummy!! Especially their sweet tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you get snow... it's my absolute favorite part about winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the colours in your blog layout! If you get some snow, send some our way. Our mountains are bare which is bad considering we're hosting the olympics in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm that looks amazing! i need that too. don't let those classes bog you down!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan