ABC's of Me! :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011



I hate neglecting this little stress reliever of mine. Life is just so busy and all over the place right now. 

Don't get me wrong, I love every minute of it but its just a "season of life" that I am going to have to figure out. Know what's beautiful though? God knew exactly what I would feel and he already has it all worked out for his good!

Now, that puts a smile on my face!

Just for fun!

A. Age: 22

B. Bed size: A Full Size bed. It's just what I'm used to. Guess when I get older I'll upgrade but until then... :)

C. Chore that you hate: Dusting. Yuck! Who wants to wipe something gross off of furniture. Yes, I know its necessary but it doesn't help my feelings about it.

D. Dogs: My favorite Animal. How sweet are they? Especially this little fuzzy butt! :)



E. Essential start to your day: Music in the mornings. I usually take a shower and then turn on the country music. Some days, every time I turn it on its the same song. Now, THAT freaks me out!

F. Favorite color: I love aqua, pink, and turquoise.  Such a girly-girl! :)

G. Gold or Silver: Silver. I for SURE want a silver wedding and engagement ring but Gold costume jewelry is fun these days. 

H. Height: 5'1. Yes, I'm short. Don't remind me. 

I. Instruments you play: Well, I played Flute for what seems like forever but now, not even sure I could play a note.

J. Job title: 
1st Grade Teacher, nose-wiper, Noise-controller, counselor, mother, father, nurse, librarian.. Must I go on. 

K. Kids: Are my absolute favorite thing about this earth. I believe God created kids to show the best of ourselves. I can't wait to have a house full!

L. Live: Mississippi is where I live. I love to LIVE. LIFE. LOUD!

M. Mother’s name: Donna. (Daw-na) in a Boston Accent. That's fun!

N. Nicknames: Ellepea, LP, lil pat, Punkin, (thanks, dad). Lots of fun little names. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: Plenty when I was younger. I was a preemie so that explains that. None recently.

P. Pet peeves: When people leave 2-5 seconds left on the microwave and make noises with their mouths.

Q. Quote from a movie: "You is Smart, You is Kind, You is Important". Ah! That movie was wonderful! 

R. Right or left handed: Right Hand! 

S. Siblings: One brother, Adam.  We kinda like each other. :)



U. Ultimate Vacation: Oh, Cabo. I will go there one day. 

V. Vegetable you hate: Butterbeans. Yuck.

W. What makes you run late: I don't plan anything before the moment of. I need to work on that. Maybe later!

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, broken arm from falling off of a bull-dozer. So crazy! , lungs when I have bronchitis, and probably lots more. I'm kinda accident prone. 

Y. Yummy food that you make: I love sausage/cream cheese crescent rolls. So good! Brownies. Let's just say "Paula Deen" isn't in me. 

Z. Zoo animal: Favorite= Zebra! They are adorable. 

Thanks for this idea, Lindsee. :)
Such a fun way to blog about ourselves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan