Hotty Toddy! Game Weekend!

Monday, September 12, 2011






               


                   

{one}
Game weekend! Ah! Hotty Toddy. It was amazing being back HOME. My heart leaped as soon as we parked and headed to the grove! :) 
I met Rachel this weekend and it was like meeting a celebrity. I adore her blog! Nice to meet you, miss!
Winning the game made is even sweeter. TSBU losing didn't hurt either.

{two}

This lady, my "MOM" is celebrating her 86th Birthday Wednesday and we celebrated her day today with our family. Church, Dinner after, and a day spent at her house. She is the most special lady ever and I can't wait to celebrate with her this weekend! She has always been such a great role model in my life and I love her dearly!

{three}
I need to get better at this lesson planning thing. That's all. 

I'm hoping to blog lots more this week than just Monday! 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan