Love a little laugh!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm a recent fan to Duck Dynasty but last night I was bored and needed to relax so I watched the DD marathon. Best decision I could have made, I laughed till it hurt.

I'm from the country and I can honestly say that my dad and brother love to hunt, fish, and do lots of things that are experienced on this show but the extent they go to kills me! Uncle Si makes me want to kiss him because he entertains like nobody's business.

Just watch this video and promise me you didn't laugh. But, I won't believe you!



If you don't watch Duck Dynasty, tune in. I really think you'll enjoy a laugh or 20,000. 

Today in school was crazzzzy. It's been gray and gloomy all day and I could have slept for the last hour of school. No worries though-- I didn't. Our kiddos have been coo-coo crazy and all over the place. I guess they are getting "almost spring break" fever.  Ah... that reminds me 16 days till I am visiting Emily & Josh in DC, and also taking a little trip to NYC! I can't wait. :)
Best and I will fill you in on instagram, twitter and facebook. PROMISE!



Sweet Harper had a bath tonight (hear that Nonna?) and she was conked out! She laid in my lap for 20 minutes and snoozed on. :)


One of my favorite pictures from this weekend. Our dresses were classy Southern and I loved our flowers too! We were on the Double Decker taking pictures when this was taken.


Feeding my leopard print obsession today! Added this purse and belt to the collection. DOTS is a store that the best introduced me to and I adore their line of clothes. Check out the website and see if they have a store near you.

*wasn't asked or compensated to share that bit of info. Just personal experience.


God blessed me with some precious friends! Alyssa who I have known for what feels like my entire life sent this Valentine's Day package today. I love snail mail and this made my heart leap! She knew that as a Single gal, I could use some encouragement. 

Thank you, Alyssa! :)
check out Her blog

Tomorrow is Friday and a Field Trip for this teacher. All prayers will be appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are finally on the bandwagon for Duck Dynasty!! I can't wait for next Wednesday for the new season to start! Jealous of that Spring Break trip. I've never been to NYC, and I'm dying to go! LOVE those bridesmaid dresses!! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now really, really think I need to get into Duck Dynasty! :-) Those are gorgeous dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you've found Duck Dynasty...doesn't your life feel more complete now?! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That leopard purse is seriously GORGEOUS. I am in love with it!!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan