Can it really be over already?

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Well, its Monday again. 
I will put a smile on my face and be thankful for all I have.- I have to tell myself this over and over and over again on a Monday.



I feel the need for a list. It makes my OCD brain happy.
1.) Friday night, Mama and I picked up my dress for the wedding this weekend! I can not believe that it is here! :) Weddings are my favorite! 
We ate my favorite meal, MEXICAN and then went to visit Adam at the Fire Department. Then this happened.



2.) Saturday I slept late, got pedicures with Mama and spent some time with sweet friends. :)

Isn't this shop precious? Her pet lemur.. kinda freaky but really sweet!

Then I got to meet my newest cousin, Chloe Elizabeth Garrard. She is one precious baby! Can't wait to hold her and love on her!


It's been a great weekend! Got a long week ahead and then Em/Josh's Wedding Weekend! Can.not.wait.

5 comments:

  1. you are so cute and i love that little shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good pampered weekend where Mexican food is involved!! Looks like a great weekend for you, and here's to a speedy week so we can have another weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The salon you go to has a pet lemur?! That is so awesome!! I didn't know you could have those as pets!

    Your new baby cousin is precious!

    Jamie
    Forever81

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a perfect weekend! I have to tell myself the same thing every Monday and lists make my OCD self happy too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great weekend Lauren! The pet at the salon does look kind of creepy! :) Your little cousin looks so sweet! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan