Blog Birthday.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013



This little piece of the world wide web that I love to share my thoughts on turned 4 on Feb. 11th. I feel like such a bad person, I forgot my blog's birthday! But, it's okay because it's my blog and I can do what I want, so we are celebrating today. 

This blog of mine has traveled through college memories, Mission trips, weddings of dear friends, babies being born and some really sad times as well. I've shared with you my friends the times that I've been scared, embarassed and angry. It's true.. Bloggers aren't always in a sweet, great mood.

I'm so thankful that you have hung around and continue to read my thoughts on everyday life. I'm continually trying to better the blog and make myself a better blogger in the process. So, hang with me and share in my life adventures won't ya?


and for those of you wondering. My lie from yesterday was def. me piercing my own ears. I am a HUGE baby and can't stand the thought of needles or blood. I would probably have passed out with the first feeling of pain. But, that means the other two are truths and that's even scarier! :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Anniversary!!! So happy to have gotten to "know" you through this blog world! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay happy blog birthday and I like that saying you have above. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I got it right! :-) Happy blog birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Happy blog birthday! How did you get your blog started?

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan