Twitter love for the week.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So, one day I was reading blogs and thought that I needed to do a Twitter recap of the week. I am in love with some twitter feeds and I love to hear what celebrities, normal people like me and complete strangers have to say.  

So, now comes my idea. Let's roll with it. If you would like to join in, feel free to blog about it too! :)


 
How true is this? People are always watching! Be sure they can say something nice about you!


if this doesn't melt your heart, who are you? So. stinkin. precious!


The Single Woman is much too clever! I've been seeing some crazy personal stuff lately on Facebook/Twitter and I want to send this message in an email. Please stop yourself!


This lady teaches at my school! She was my Mentor teacher last year and I'm so glad I got to teach with her. I can't imagine teaching that long in the same place, same room for that matter. Pray for patience for her! haha.


I can't wait to continue this little project. :) 

The Bachelor was GOOD tonight. Trash tv at its finest. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, first I'm now following you on twitter! YAY! And I'm in complete agreement with you, some people air waaay too much on twitter and Facebook. Which is why we got off Facebook. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan