Dear.....

Friday, February 1, 2013




Photobucket

Dear leopard print. Why must I like everything that you are on. Shoes, scarves, books, purses, jewelry, anything....


BTW: I'm totally pulling this outfit off this weekend. 

Dear Mexican Food. I will be gracing you with my presence again this weekend. be nice to me.

Dear Ole Miss. You've given me so much anxiety and heart-attacks this year, and listen, I am MUCH too young for the real things. Plus, my teacher salary wouldn't support hospital bills soo....
but anyway, I'm thankful for the football season and the beginning of Basketball season that you have provided. Keep it up! let's keep this momentum going.

Dear Goodwill. Thank you for my cutesy purse that you had been given by some girl who didn't want it anymore. Isn't she pretty?

 

Mine is Brown Leather with brown straps! Can't wait for this to be across my shoulders for D.C.  
36 days, y'all.

Dear Spring break. For the first time in a while, I have a trip  planned for you. I would love nice weather, lots of money, and lots of traveling grace! Best has never flown and she might be a tad nervous. :) 

Dear blog. You are hopefully getting a makeover SOON. More details on that, later!

Hope your weekends are wonderfully great! I'm hoping for some rest and probably some shopping for a wedding weekend too! 

 Dear Pinterest. I'm loving these pins.


how awesome is this?


I'm working on putting this outfit together! 


Source: r.ebay.com via Lauren on Pinterest

i want my hair cut to be just like hers. hair lady, work wonders!

Happy Weekend! 

jump.for.joy.






3 comments:

  1. I love leopard print too! I have a hard time figuring out how to incorporate it into my wardrobe without going overboard on it. That scarf looks perfect! Just found your blog and have enjoyed your writing! I'm excited to read more.

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these letters. :-) I'm excited to see your new blog design. I'm redesigning mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that outfit you're planning to put together. It's definitely on my style board on Pinterest!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan