the time when I'm random.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

it's Thursday y'all. 
So, so thankful that a weekend is ahead. It's about dang time.

let me just be random today and throw around what's in this head of mine. I can promise you that this week has been crazy so I'm not responsible for what comes out. Deal?

{one} Wednesday was a great, great day to be an Ole Miss Rebel.
as if everyday isn't. Our team got some awesome recruits and I feel like this pictures above show how the day went for "Our State."- hehe. #hottytoddy


{two} This curling wand came home with me Saturday night and I've loved getting used to it. I haven't practiced a lot with how it works but I do like it better than any curling iron I've ever used. They have always crinkled me hair and I would get mad at the darn thing.


{three}  My new mantra! Don't believe me? Watch!





{four} I got told this week that I missed my calling as an Interior Designer and it made me think. Seriously! 

{five} I picked up my Valentine happy from Ms. Rachel and I love, love it! I've gotten so many complements from teachers about it and of course I have to brag on her. 
Seriously, we have to hang out more, missy!



Okay, I've been random enough and I have 45 things to do before bedtime. Plus, I need to be concentrating on McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy instead of blogging. Duh.

3 comments:

  1. Love the Valentine decor...Rachel is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the decoration, so cute!! You look so pretty btw! Let us know how the curling wand works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute and fun! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan