You know you wanna know...

Sunday, February 3, 2013


My weekends lately have been so wonderful and filled with lots of things to do! If you know me, you know laying on the couch for 9 hours just isn't my thing. There are many days that I wish it was, but it's just not in my genes.


Isn't my daddy precious? Friday night the mother and I met our cousins at the Mexican restaurant to eat. Of course, I was in! The father and I had on flannel shirts so naturally we had to have our picture taken!


Then on Saturday we went on a shopping spree. I got some clothes from Old Navy and a precious necklace that will be making its debut soon! :)
While I was drying my hair, I saw this reminder in the sink. God loves me and wants what's best for me. 
I need to let that sink in more often!

remember on Friday when I said I was making that outfit happen? Well, you better remember because here it is. I wasn't in love with the blazer over it, so I didn't wear it but I do love the combo!


I was browsing through instagram the other day and saw where Katie used wire baskets to organize her accessories. I had already made a scarf basket a couple of weeks ago but loved her idea of putting her flats in a basket. So..

my project.


and lastly I loved watching these munchkins in Children's Church this morning. In the words' of Ray Lewis after the Super Bowl, "When God is for you, who can be against you?"
Remember this kids as you get older. 

Enough about my weekend, how was yours?

also, I'm looking for people to re-do this space of mine. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Thank you!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea with the flats, I want to get a wire basket for mine now!

    Jamie
    Forever81

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm wanting a wire basket. That's a great and cute idea!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan