Remembering 2013

Friday, December 6, 2013

Hello Friends! What a week it has been! Lots of sickness in my classroom and today was a 1/2 day because of snow, ice, etc. To say I am glad it is the weekend is an understatement. :)

I was browsing around on some other blogs and saw this link-up and knew it was meant to be. I HATE sitting down the week of New Years and making a blog post about all the fun memories that have taken place during the year. By the way, hopefully this New Years I will be in Nashville at a bowl game! #hottytoddy 


Peach State of Mind

January-
I started a New Year in Biloxi with Sweet Emily and all of our girl friends for a bachelorette party! Oh, the memories! We had such a great trip! :)
Photo: Sweet friends
Ole Miss won our Bowl game in Birmingham. Go REBS!

Went to a gun range for the first time and LOVED it. Thanks Marla for taking me and showing me all the ropes of shooting a gun "safely".
Photo: Having a great birthday week! Marla J. Richardson-- your present will make my daddy proud! I might have a new hobby....

Started Grad School and had to learn how to be a student again!

February
Emily and Josh got hitched! It was definitely one of the most fun weddings I have ever been in. My record is getting to be pretty long too! :) These people will ALWAYS be two of my best friends!
 Photo: Such a beautiful, fantastic wedding weekend! So thankful for a sweet marriage! #Lawrencewedding
Little Maddie turned 1. I am so glad I got to watch her grow up! :)
Photo: Happy 1st birthday, Maddie! Ms. Lauren loves you!!

March
Ole Miss Basketball=SEC Champs! Such an exciting season.
Photo: These girls are yelling Hotty toddy! Can't wait for our boys to play tonight! ❤

I went on the most amazing trip to Washington, D.C. and New York with the best, Caitlyn and our mission was to see Emily and Josh in their new place! We had a great time catching up and exploring this awesome, awesome place! I can't wait to go back! Girls.. can we ride the Megabus again, please!!!
China Town, anyone?


Photo: DC

Celebrated Easter at church with my sweet grandmother, Mom

I can't wait to finish up this year recap with you! I LOVE life and I love to have fun and these memories make me smile- each and every one of them!

Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend and STAY WARM!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us girlie :) Hope to see you next Thursday!

    www.peachstateofmindleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder of the time it takes to do this...I now have mine ready to go at the end of the year. All, but December of course.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan