Getting to know me!

Thursday, August 1, 2013


  1. What part of Mississippi are you from? I am originally from Pontotoc, Mississippi and I currently live in Southaven, Mississippi. Small town to big city! :)
  2. How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging for 4 years! wow.
  3. Why did you start blogging? I was away at college, ICC, and some friends of mine had blogs and I thought it was the neatest thing. I think after I started, some more friends joined the club too!
  4. Tell us what we can expect when reading your blog. You can be sure you will see a "lifestyle blog" to the max. I love talking school, fashion, sports, and what I am interested in. Pinterest will surely come up too!
  5. What does your blog title means? Every season of life is GRAND and I feel that "Such a time as this" can include every detail of our lives. God has a plan throughout!
  6. What do you love about being part of Mississippi Women Bloggers? I love that they support ALL of their bloggers and it is such a neat place to get connected with ladies/gentleman in your own little piece of the world.
  7. Who inspires you to blog? Daily. life. If I eat somewhere pleasing, meet a new friend or have a new life experience, it will PROBABLY end up on the blog.
  8. If you could pick a favorite blog post from this past year, what would it be? This one. I have so many fun memories with these ladies and gentlemen from this weekend. 
  9. Do your real life friends know you blog?  How do they respond? Well, yes! I post my blogs on Facebook. Most of them think it's cool. They really just think of it as a journal.
  10. What is your blogging routine (if you have one)? I try to blog at least 3 times a week but I feel like this is a hobby/stress relief so it's no pressure if I don't blog every stinkin' day.
  11. We all love social media!  Are there any social media links you would like to share so we can follow you? Of course! My social media links are at the top of my page! Join along in my journey!
  12. Name 3 bloggers who have not joined Mississippi Women Bloggers that you would like to see join us! RachelClaire, and Bestie aka. Caitlyn
I can't wait to meet many more of you! 

    8 comments:

    1. I love that you crossed out "probably" end up on the blog! Same here! Everything can be blog-worthy! Ha!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I agree, everything is blog worthy! Thanks for sharing!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Totally agree too, everything has potential to be blog worthy! :) Thanks for sharing with us at MSWB!

      ReplyDelete
    4. i think it's funny that so many people don't share their blog with people in their real life. glad you do too!

      ReplyDelete
    5. I look forward to when I get over towards Southaven because I love to go shopping!! LOL! It's great to meet you!

      ReplyDelete
    6. I definitely love how supportive MSWB is to all of their bloggers, too! It's such a great community.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hi Lauren! I'm your partner for Bloggers Helping Bloggers! Just stopping by to check out your blog. Hope you have a good weekend :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Loved learning more about you :)

      ReplyDelete

    CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan