Feliz Navidad 2014.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014



What a Christmas this was! It was full of family, friends and love. I got way more than I ever deserved and was able to spend time with people who I call family. We always have a pretty low-key Christmas around our house, (rest wise) and that was so nice this year. This year has been a very eventful one and I was thankful for time to unwind and renew my spirit over Christmas.

God is SO good to me and this Christmas I saw that I do not give him enough time in each day. Lately I have been feeling very unworthy for all of the many blessings that I have been given. I know that in the new year, I want to get closer to God and know his plan for my life. Christmas 2014 was a time for reflection and growth. Isn't it amazing how he knows just what we need, WHEN we need it most!

These pictures above are some of my favorite things about Christmas. My presents were an added bonus! 

I hope that you and your family had a Merry Christmas! I am grateful for what the Christmas story is all about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan