My First Shot at this...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So.. I was inspired by reading everyone else's, so I started my blog. I hope that I can get into this like some people do. My day has been good, just boring ole' school. I am getting really ready to leave ICC.. love it here, but just ready for something different. I have made some pretty AMAZING friends these two years though, for sure! :)

Tonight has been great. Troy preached about Death by Love and how we should resist the Devil and his demons and stick with God. Gosh, He makes me think every Wednesday night! I just love the BSU. God has blessed me with such great Christian friends and I am so thankful for each and every one of them. I am also very blessed with a church family, which is like one big FAMILY! Thank you Lord!!

I have had a great day and I'm thankful for all that I have been given today. It's getting late.. going to start winding down.





Goodnight! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan