iPhone Monday.

Sunday, July 8, 2012


Happy Monday! Hope you had an interesting weekend! Mine was pretty laid back and I'm happy that I had time to get some stuff done.

Love this link-up because I am able to show you what I did over the weekend and it helps me to clear photos off the old iPhone. :)
Shall we begin?

this sweet baby, Harper has gotten sooo bad! She is getting to where she just cannot handle strangers. She barks, growls, bites, and nags until we have to put her in a seperate room. It's so sad but I can't risk letting her do something terrible. Bad girl!

got this gem at TJMaxx- $25.00-- and there goes my purse allowance for the month. It was worth the money. I love it! :) -- thanks Emily for letting me copy you! :)


I'm so happy the family came over today and visited. It was a treat getting to see them some other time besides Christmas. This is my cousin, J, and he is home from an almost 2 year stint in the Peace Corp. He had a little medical scare and we are all thankful that the Lord brought him home. Cousins think alike-- look at those Chacos!


Look at those personalized dressing rooms. I think that this is so cute! The store we were in is one of my favorite boutiques to shop at in Oxford, and what don't I like in zebra print!?

A friend of mine bought this shelf for her house and I love it! If you know where I can get one that looks something like this I neeeeeeeed it! :) Let me know!

Can't wait to see your weekend in pictures!




5 comments:

  1. What a super cute shelf! I will keep my eyes peeled. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, Harper! bad dog. but oh so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute dressing room name tags! And I completely agree with you that shelf is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That TJ Maxx find is amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I just got a dog and finished Dog Obedience School. Find a school or book based on Positive Rewards/ Training and your life with your dog will change! Thanks for your blog.
    Kristy :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan