IT'S CHRISTMAS BREAK! :)

Friday, December 10, 2010


It's the most wonderful time of the year! The semester is over, time to go home and relax. No more worrying about school after the most awful semester of my life. It was seriously the most stressful, busy, and the most like "real life" that I have had. I think that it has finally hit me that I am graduating in 6 months and that scares the crap out of me!

{Back to Christmas.. Last night I watched a movie and played aro
und with my blog. Now that was a weird feeling! I just knew that there was something that I n
eeded to do, but guess what? Their wasn't! I absolutely LOVE that feeling.}

Tonight I have the pleasure of going to watch one of my Best friends graduate from Nursing School! Her name is Meagan aka Merle (it's a long story!) I could
not be more proud of her. She has done so well but it was not an easy road! :) I can't wait to share in this exciting time with her!
Christmas break is going to be filled with so many fun times. Shopping, friends, family, NO SCHOOL!, Church services that blow my mind, pretty decorations, I just can't wait. I am so excited.

Love you all! :)
BTW: Roommate Christmas pictures! Our Christmas card is going to be adorable! :)

We Wish You a Merry Christmas and a Hotty Toddy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan