Worldly=Not the right way!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Today has been a good day. Some things were resolved! ;) Praise the Lord. I am preparing to take the Praxis, soon and very soon. I am very nervous because I HAVE to pass this. Bugh! So.. tonight in Bible Study (8:00 BSU) we talked about how we are to not live for the world but to be in the world. We should make a difference in this day and time and we should not just let everything be ok. We should stand up for what we believe in and make a difference. We learned that the word Cosmos which is greek for "World" means against God. This shows that we are to not go with the flow and follow Jesus, Our Lord. I hope that my life makes a difference and that I can show Jesus through my life. Today we had two girls bust up in our room and ask if we were going to Heaven or hell? I have never had anybody confront me about this and it meant alot to know that people on campus are actually worried about this. They are so brave in my sight. :)



Some more pictures to add.. These are some of my Partners in Crime.. :D























































No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan