Leave Jesus's Footprints wherever you go! *

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My title of this blog deals with what we learned about tonight in Bible Study. That is so true and it just made me think about things. That it what I should be doing everyday of my life and I fail my Jesus so many times. I am so unworthy of all that he gives but Praise him, he is Faithful. :)

Today we had to work the baseball game because we made this decision to be diamond girls @ ICC. What were we thinking! Really? Unprepared is not the word.. we had to be personal grocery shoppers before the game started. Gross! Don't get me started. So then, we did have a good day. Ashley, Brittany, and I pretty much dominated the concession stand. We did homework, cooked some greasy hamburgers, and had fun in the meantime! Then, the pitcher from the other team got hit in the nose(face) with the ball. His face was messed up terribly and he had to be rushed to the hospital.. pretty sure he had surgery. Pray for him! :) This was my day and now I am finishing up on homework!

We leave for San Fran in 9 days.. woo hoo!! and I take the Praxis I on Thursday. A whole bunch of praying will be going on tommorow night!

Thank you Lord for another day, help me live for you!
Goodnight ya'll.. Olive you! (hehe Caitlyn!)
LP

2 comments:

  1. Thanks dear. I am excited to see what he is going to do.

    Deaer friends like you make my heart warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...didn't we dominate concessions?
    two down, two to go. Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan