Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"I don't think God is impressed by slapping an icthus on the back of our agendas and asking Him to bless it...God is not 'your co-pilot' as if you and Jesus are in the front seat- you're steering while He's riding shotgun sipping on a Mocha Frappuccino and making suggestions...the reality is that King Jesus is driving this whole thing" -Claude Hickman


I'm pretty sure I do that a lot.

Are you having a good week?


I am. Besides a headache and a test, Life is good! I am ready for the weekend though.



This movie was a part of my weekend. WOW! It is so good. I hated the ending though. Sorry, if you haven't watched it. :)



Sure made me so much more supportive of our American Soldiers and what they go through.


Dear John,


Ok. See you soon then!


Lauren.


Something that is going on in my life now is the decision of Ole Miss to take away Colonel Reb. How stupid is this? This is tradition and people, it isn't offending anybody. That's my opinion.



Just a little of my life. Talk to you again, soon! :)
Elle Pea


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan