Marriage!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just wanted to share this:




I went to Bible study tonight at First Baptist. I'm so glad I did.




Kyle talked about how girls were made to be pure, beautiful and to revere to our husbands and trust them to take care of us.




He said that guys were to be leaders of their homes and be the spiritual leader for his wife.


It was a beautiful picture of heaven also. He related how a earthly marriage is the picture for us about heaven. It was awesome how he described the whole picture. When a man and a women come together in love its just like how God saves us and it's a perfect "marriage".







He also said that a marriage is so special because it is 2 people doing "life" together. The world has this idea so screwed up. We should find a spouse to make us a better person and when people see our marriage, it should point and remind them of Christ. :) WOW!




Also, he said that while most of us are sitting around whining to God about how we don't have that special someone, God is making us into that person that we need to be for our special person.

I am amazed. God is so good. I know his plan is so much better than mine and I can't wait to see what he has in store for my life. :)



Thank you God for letting me here an awesome sermon come from a man who is in love with you and is blessed because of it. :)
He also used a John Piper quote. I'll post that later. :)
Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan