Thanksgiving Recap

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving(yesterday):
Things we did and things I am thankful for.
*Time spent with my 2 precious cousins Tyler and Justin
*Making a leaf pile and running and jumping in them.
*Great food. My "mom's" chicken and dressing
*hugs and kisses from family
* Cold weather
*cracker barrel supper
*safety in traveling
*sleeping in this morning
*my Harper
*My lovely FAMILY
*Christmas decorations, songs, food, weather.. pretty much everything associated with Christmas
*My Savior making a way for all of the blessings in my life.
*My church family
*Caitlyn, Shell, Whitney, Aims, Claire,Bruce,Alayna, Alicia, all of those friends who make me smile a little bigger. :)
*My Altima.
*Music, Itunes
*Being able to come home whenever I want or need to.
*Those years with my grandmother Patton and Grandaddy Heard. Even though I don't remember much about them.
*My Uncle Waymond. He got to spend this Thanksgiving with Jesus.
*My summer mission trip to Montana.
*Blogs
*Chicken and Hamburgers
*OLE MISS REBELS!!!
*My mama and daddy's trust in me.
Thank you God for everything that you have blessed this sinful, undeserving child of yours with. You are the thing that I should be the most thankful for.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile, too, LP.
    It's insane how much we have to be thankful for. We are so unworthy. So thankful for His mercy and grace!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan