So many Changes.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Oops.. Just found this in my blog box. Guess I never published it! :)


Here I am about to leave my 1st "big girl" house.


I quickly found out that I have entirelllly too much stuff. I loved my little blue house and it was a great house to get used to the "university" life in. :)


I took 2 classes this summer and I am so glad that I got those off of my plate. :)

It sure is going to make my Senior block soo much easier.


I moved into "The Exchange" last Sunday and I am having a great time. My roomates are precious girls and we are going to make some great memories. I'm way too excited.

God sure knows what he is doing and I am so glad that he just took all of this in his hands and took care of it for me.


Tomorrow is my last first day of College and I am so excited to start and see how stressful it is going to be. :)

We are all doing this together and we are about to head out and go spend WAYYYY too much money on books. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan