Identity.

Monday, August 30, 2010

"If you disappeared how many of your friends would fit your description."

I saw this in our school newspaper and I loved it because we should strive to be our own person and not mold ourselves into what others are.
Also, I saw this on someone's facebook and I loved it.
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville
I need to work harder on this because I think we all try to please and fit the mold.
Today was my first day of Senior Student Teaching and I really had a great day. My teacher is completely different from what I am used to and I pray that God just lets us bond and become friends. Pray that I have a great year. I can finally see the end! :)
Praying for a great week.
Wedding weekend ahead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan