Lately.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lately, life has been swell.


Many things have occured. First, Summer is here. It's HOTTTT. Why in the world does Mississippi have to have so much humidity. Gracious!




Next, school is still going for this chap. I am not fond of it and hoping for a great conclusion. It's the 2nd week of school and I have yet to meet my teacher. (she's at a conference). Figures.








Wedding Fever is in the air. Congrats. Caleb and Emily. It was beautiful.








This friend, Erika, was in a serious car accident in August and is a "walking miracle." She has the worst pelvic injury of any person in the state of Mississippi and walked in the wedding Saturday. Talking about a proud friend. So proud, E!




Then, Sunday we ordained Mr. Daniel Allen a deacon at Bellevue Baptist. Oh, happy day! :) I babysit his chillens and love this family to death. He will be a great asset to our community! :)



Monday, I went swimming at Shell's house and then to see little Cole play T-ball. It was precious.




Cole is going to be a big brother in January. :)



Today we went to Rowan Oak to start preparing for a mock Field Trip for our students.



Here is my group, we had soo much fun!





Life is grand in Oxford! :)














2 comments:

  1. Wow such a miracle about your friend. I love watching kids play baseball. My son will be starting up soon. lovely blog you have. :)
    Cole visiting from
    http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very sweet, Cole! I don't do as much with the blog as I would like. I have fun with it though. Your blog is adorable as well.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan