Bittersweet Goodbye! :(

Wednesday, April 29, 2009



Don't cry because it's over. Smile because you were there! :)


Wow! Where to begin.. I remember my first day of freshman year at ICC. We had band camp the first week and I was not excited. I was excited about living away from home, meeting new friends, and starting something new.. but boy was I nervous. I was walking toward the band hall and I knew NO ONE! I saw this girl and stopped her and she said that her name was Jennifer Hanson. I looked at her and said, I don't know anyone so you are my new best friends! To this day we are still friends and have many memories together. Alaska. Bible Study. Band. :) Thanks for being my first friend at ICC jennifer..

From that day to now i have made a ToN of friends that I will cherish and I am so sad that I have to leave. Let me name them. Claire Mattox, Chad McCoy. Sara Beth Davis. Kiersten Seward. Beth Thomas. Cate Dupree. Nick Young. Haley Leggett. Nikki Dew. Bruce Peters. Melissa Boyd. Kelsey Laprade. Meagan Leach. Carlye Carpenter.Tara Morgan. Ashley Farris. Kallen Donald. Brittany Pruett. Ashley McMillen. Austin Cook. Scott Mathews. Will Robbins. Joseph Zepeda. Cory Finn. Taylor Gore. Jeremy Haynes. Mallory/Megan Whitehead. Amy Simmons + LOTS more! ( Sorry if I didn't name you)

I think it just hit me today when Bro. Chris said, " Let me pray for the ones that will not be coming back next year." Wow! I got really sad and I just looked around and saw everyone leaving. All at the same time Ash, Claire, Aims, Chris and I all got tears in our eyes! Great times have occured in that BSU building! Wow.. ok. enough sappy stuff..

I am going to miss everything about the BSU, but I know God has a great plan for ALL of us wherever we are going.

Peace,

LP



****** "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly said. We have been so blessed. It has been a joy sharing in the same group of friends. The memories will last a lifetime!

    LP, you have been in my life forever. And just because we won't be going to the same school doesn't mean we won't be friends :) We're going to grow old together.
    I love you LP, always.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan