I'm So THANKful! :)

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

I just love this day for so many reasons. Family gatherings, blessings to be thankful for, sweet text messages from friends, Wonderful, overflowing food, and a shopping day on the horizon! :)


I have soo much to be thankful for and I would like to share some of those things with you now. God is too much and he blesses me with more than enough everyday and to HIM i give the most Thanks!



My Precious Family:

God is good. He gives us exactly what we need. My mama, daddy, and my brother, Adam are exactly what I need to keep me humble, aggrivate me to death, and show me unconditional love! Thank you Lord for the Patton's. :)


My First Graders:

I am so thankful to have a job and one that challenges me everyday! I prayed and hoped for a job and God granted that wish. It's fun, exhausting, and half the time I feel like I have no idea what I am doing but I'm making it and for that, I'm thankful!

My own place:

I love living alone (in this season of my life) and I couldn't ask for a cozier apartment. I love decorating it and having people over and this is something that is in my little Southern Belle blood. Thank you Lord, for providing.

Wonderful friends:

I am so thankful for all of my GIRLS in my life whether it was the high school days to Post-College, now! I love each and every one of them so much and I appreciate all the text messages, phone calls, letters, and just smiles that I get from them daily! Friends mean the world to me and I could never repay them for what they have done.


Ole Miss:

Yes, I'm crazy thankful for this place. College apartments, School of Education, Football games, The Grove, Red and Blue, Colonel Reb, ALL OF IT! I love Oxford in general and I love going back every chance that I get. Hopefully that special man of mine is out there, is an Ole Miss fan and we can share in this together!

Happy Thanksgiving! LOVE YOU ALL! 

1 comment:

  1. So many reasons to be thankful! What a great post.. God IS good!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan