It's your life. what you gonna do?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's that time again. :)
Mary Michael one of the cutest little girls I know rolled it with her aunt shell. Too bad Michelle is one of my best friends and my house got chosen! :)
Oxford Mississippi is treating me well. I love it here and I am so proud that I made the decision to come to Ole Miss. I am swamped with school work though, and I am so ready to get done with all this busy work. I am ready to teach those precious little chillens, and hopefully make them learn some important stuff.
My uncle Waymon died last week and we had a touching, sad, and happy funeral for him. God surely blessed his life and he used him to bless my life. You will be missed uncle waymon. Also, a dear sweet man from my church ,Mr. Richard lost his battle with cancer. I am so sick of bad news but these two men are no longer suffering. Praise the Lord.
Happy Halloween and Fall! :)
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan