Put it all together.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It has been forever since I have written a blog. Wow. So much to tell.


Babysitting a 4 and a 3 year old has been the life of mine for 3 weeks. They are precious and they definetely show me that I am not ready for babies anytime soon! :) (I'm really just kididng).


They are both starting a daycare next week and they are pretty sad about it. They want to stay with" Miss Wahren" (lauren)


I have been playing this fun game with them though and it is called, Elefun. I want to have this in my classroom one day. Ansley and Addison LOVE it!

Addison is 3 and I have been helping potty train her and boy is that a job? Patience is a virtue. Let me tell you.

School is starting back up on Tuesday and I have Senior (wait, what?) is Friday. I am so excited and yet so sad that it is my last year in college! I have absolutely had the time of my life these last 3 years and I can't wait to see what God has planned for this year!

Bre Anna, mama and I went to eat last night for a girl's night and then went back to my apartment for a while. It was a fun time. I have so much to share on here but time doesn't allow tonight. God is working and I am so excited to see what happens. BTW: Bre Anna is my brother's girlfriend and I couldn't ask for a nicer girl! :)

I can't wait to share pictures of my adventures in babysitting and also my new apartment. I am in a great place in my life right now and I couldn't be happier. :)

Please pray for a successful school year full of fun times, great memories with great friends, and following God through it all!

4 comments:

  1. hope you have a great senior year! :) Can't wait to see you Sat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck with the babysitting and your senior year!! Im sure you will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy cause you are happy!! It is good to know that we have no idea what our lives hold. Our Daddy is awesome!! Best wishes this year! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the sweet comments! God is good and has a great plan! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan