Upset.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Well.. Game one for the Ole Miss Rebels was a heartbreaking, feet stomping mad upset. Our boys just didn't show up and show out second quarter and they got what they deserved. Lucky for us it's only game #1.
Hotty Toddy. I'm still pulling for those rebs.
On to more important things. This weekend was filled with Wedding events. Haley and Harvey had a beautiful wedding and when I get back to school I'll be sure to post pictures! :)
God blessed the day and things went "pretty" smoothly.
My school week was stressful but good and things are starting to become routine to me. I need to learn how to go to bed at a decent time and life would be easier. haha
So thankful for this memorial day weekend to catch up with friends and get some homework, house work, and other things out of the way.
Student teaching is going great so far. I am in a Kindergarten classroom at Lafayette Lower Elementary and I love it! I believe that this is going to be a great "Senior" year.
Hope your weekend has been great.
So excited for fall, football, friends and family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan