Obsession: Thrift Shopping

Friday, September 17, 2010



So.. I have this love for thrift shopping. Just shopping in general mostly.


It is so fun to go into Goodwill, Salvation Army, any thrift store and dig through vintage and other kinds of clothes, jewelry, purses, all of the above.
A lady at my church really got me started going to the Salvation Army and at first I never really found anything that I felt was worth me spending my money on.

But then...
I found some cute polo shirts, a pair of Nike Shorts, and some very cute things for my apartment.

It was LOVE at first sight!

Now, when I have free time or really just whenever I can go, thrift shopping is what I do.
Please try it.
I like to say that it's my way of going green. :)

Evidence:

(my Nike Shorts) (.50)

Pink everyday shirt ($3)


I loved these boots! :) ($3)


See why it is soo much fun! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan