Adventures in Student Teaching.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010




Welcome to the world of little kids!
  • Miss Wahren, Did you bring your lunch? Because teachers have to eat too. :)


  • Are you going to be at our school tomorrow. (No, I have classes tomorrow but I'll be here Monday).. Oh, yeah. She's doing an AB pattern. Here one day, other school the next.


  • I love that kid. BTW: I was at the hospital the day he was born and I am soo excited to be his "student teacher".

  • These kids are amazing and are giving me a great experience this year!

Have I mentioned that I am sooo ready for fall?


For real.. pumpkins, candles, and all that jazz. Come on really!


My "grandmother, MOM" had a cornea transplant Tuesday and is doing amazingly well. She found out that she was the 1st on the list on her 85th Birthday, Friday. She has been on the waiting list for 6 months and was soo excited to have this done.


She has been struggling with her eyes and I just know that this is going to be exactly what makes her happy and keeps her young.


We went to the game Saturday, oh my! We lost again...

but remember we may loose but we never loose a party.




Then... Daddy's, Adam's, and Mom's Birthday party. It was fun. I was exhausted! :)







Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan